MILESTONES AND OUTCOMES
- A work plan for testing the learning process and for the acknowledgement “at work” of the Valorisator profile;
- The validation/acknowledgement of the professional profile of Valorisator on the EQF-ECVET basis;
- Guidelines and modelling of the informal process and of the learning outcomes.
These results promote the workers’ empowerment towards occupation and the competitiveness of social enterprises on the green economy market.
The most relevant impacts are:
- Dissemination of the training model and the qualification of Valorisation professionals;
- Increase of green job offer in the waste sector;
- New institutional initiatives for transfer and collaboration (Memoranda of Understanding and transnational agreements);
- Feasibility plans focused on the Valorisator action for the development of the green sector;
- Reduction of the environmental impact of urban and special waste